photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring Denim with Alixandra Collections

 Jeans: DL1961 c/o Alixandra Collection // Kimono: Ark & Co c/o Alixandra Collections // Tank: J.Crew // Bag: Fendi // Shoes: Zara (similar here) // Sunnies: Rayban

Happy Wednesday! I love this time of year when all the trees and grass are back to being lush and green, the air is crisp yet mild, and color is everywhere. All I want to do is be outside!
The transition from cooler to warmer temps does pose some what of a fashion conundrum. I want to be seasonally appropriate, but I also know that it gets a little chilly when the sun goes down. This outfit is my perfect solution. My kimono from Alixandra Collections is a versatile little completer piece that I can wear now as a light layer, and later in the summer over a white bikini. The wash of these distressed jeans is also perfect for the transition into spring. The fit is a real Goldie Locks situation: not too tight, not too loose...just right. To shop this pair and other great spring designer denim check out Alixandra Collections. I hope you are having a wonderful week and as always thank you for reading!

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k