photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, March 9, 2015

Menswear Match

 Trench: Topshop // Pants: Topshop // Bag: c/o Ann Taylor // Shirt: Zara (old, similar here) // Shoes: Zara (similar here) // Sunnies: Rayban // Lips: Maybeline 


Happy Monday! It seems that the tiniest bit of Spring has begun to creep into the DC area. I am sure this doesn't seem accurate based on the pile of snow a my feet...but I can't assure you, I need at least temperatures of 50 degrees or more to sport a crop top. Speaking of which, I chose this ivory top to add playfulness to an otherwise androgynous look. Matched sets and floaty pants are big this season, so finding both in one outfit was a win. I will also be breaking up these pieces and wearing them separately with everything from white denim to dresses. I hope everyone has a great start to the week and as always, thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k