photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Gingham for Spring

 Pants: Zara (similar here and here)// Jacket: Zara (similar long version here and adorable gingham top here) ( // Shoes: Zara (similar here) // Bag: Celine // Blazer: H&M // Sunglasses: Italia Independent // Lips: Dior


 Hello and happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great mid-week; It has been a crazy busy week for me! I just moved into a new place last weekend and I am still in the midst of trying to get everything in order. Balancing decorating/organizing with work, friends, and of course blogging can leave a girl feeling ready for the weekend by Tuesday. But amongst all of the drama of the day-to-day I manage to find myself dedicated to the pursuit of my latest conquest: my spring wardrobe. 

Yes, it is this time of year when the world sheds it's wool layers to reveal a plethora of pastel cottons, fun patterns, and airy neutrals. One of the biggest spring trends that has caught my eye is Gingham. Though Gingham is a classic prepster pattern, it adds an element of "Gigi at the Country Club" without looking dowdy. I love it worn as an all-over print as seen here, or for a more subtle take, gingham is the perfect pattern for a pump! So give gingham a try and have a great rest of your week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k