photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014



1. Sweater // 2. Hat // 3. Gloves (comes in 4 colors and are 40% off with code SHOPANN) // 4. Clutch // 5. Tory Burch Watch  // 6. Slippers (30% off with code HOLIDAY) // 7. La Mer // 8. Lip Gloss Set // 9. Pajamas (30% off with code HOLIDAY)// 10. Makeup Bag // 11. Makeup Brush Set // 12. Weekender (25% off with code GIFTON)// 13. Candle (I have this candle and it smells amazing!) // 14. Embellished Snood (on sale!) // 15. Initial Bracelet // 16. Hunter Boots (and here) // 12. Kate Spade Mini Wallet // 18. Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet // 19. Deborah Lippmann // 20. Cashmere Socks

Here are some of the gifts that are on my list to give and receive!  For more of my picks click on the "shop" tab in the menu bar. I hope you having a wonderful holiday week! Thank you for reading XO. 

1 comment:

  1. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! groupglobalreview

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k