photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pleats

Skirt: JOA // Shirt: ASOS (love this similar one here in black) // Shoes: Birkenstock for J.Crew ( and here) // Sunnies: Moorea Seal // Bag: Tory Burch (old) // Lips: NARS Heat Wave // Jewelry: David Yurman 

 I hope everyone had a great time with family and friends over Labor Day weekend. My Labor Day ensemble is the perfect way to end the season because it encompasses my favorite trends of Summer 2014. And though I am looking forward to ankle boots, pastel coats and crisp air, I know there will be a time that I will miss the breeziness of a midi skirt and crop top combo. Therefore, as the seasons shift, I am always looking for creative ways to transition my summer staples into fall. For example, wearing a white button down under this crop top and pairing this pleated skirt with a chunky knit sweater. Speaking of fall... I am excited to head to my first NYFW at the end of this week. So, stay tuned to TQLC and my Instagram here to follow my Fashion Week adventures in the Big Apple. Have a great rest of the week and thank you as always for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k