photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer Blues

 Dress: Tibi // Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (and here) // Necklace: The Wild Orchid Boutique (similar here) and My Beloved and Co // Bracelets: David Yurman // Ring: David Yurman // Watch: Vintage Rolex // Bag: Tory Burch // Sunnies: RayBan 

 August in Florida is infamous for humidity, heat, and the occasional hurricane. So lately, I have been living in floaty dresses that allow me to stay cool. To add some interest to this plain blue shift, I chose my gold gladiators, they easily transform the simple into the statement making. My hair is another answer to humidity... a messy up-do seems to only get better when the the weather is hot. I hope everyone is having a great start to the month... the fall cool down is not far away! Thank you as always for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Perfection!! So happy for you now that the bar is over!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k