photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Palms in Paradise


 Romper: Cameo (similar here) // Vest: Banana Republic (old, similar here and here) // Shoes: Birkenstock for J.Crew // Bag: Celine // Sunnies: Moorea Seal // Ring: David Yurman // Watch: Vintage Rolex (similar here

 Day two in Miami and I can't think of a better place to wear my palm print romper. As the  season comes to a close, I am loving the fact that I am getting some serious use of my favorite summer pieces. One of the reasons I love this print is that it reminds me of Blanche's bedroom on The Golden Girls . Not only is The Golden Girls possibly one of my favorite shows of all time, the fact that it is set in Miami makes this even more perfect. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, and thank you as always for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this look- from the white jacket to the white toenails!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Those sandals are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k