photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, August 11, 2014

Mix & Match Monday

 Shirt: Current/Elliott // Shorts: Zara (similar here and here) // Jacket: Maje (similar here) // Shoes: J.Crew (on sale!) // Bag: Gucci // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Jewelry: David Yurman // 


 Mixing prints, and matching colors is one of my favorite ways to put together an outfit. And since I had two prints already, I thought adding one more couldn't hurt... besides, leopard is a neutral. I hope everyone is having a great start to the week, and thank you as always for reading.





5 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is a fabulous look on you. I love the leather jacket and the shorts I really like the structure and the mixture of patterns is great.
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the link-up! I love your style and your blog. This pattern mixing is great! I totally agree, leopard is a neutral.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mixing black and white patterns for a monochrome but definitely not boring look! Love your style girl, you look amazing!!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern mix, and I love your shoes! Stylish yet edgy....
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Your style and blog are awesome! So glad I found you through the link up!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k