photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, August 25, 2014

Fiesta

 Dress: Clover Canyon (similar one here) // Shoes: Zara (similar here)  // Bag: J.Crew (old, similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker / Jewelry: David Yurman 

Happy Monday! It is no secret that I wear a lot of black and white... it is just such a chic and easy combo to put together. This outfit however is a step in the opposite direction. I love Clover Canyon's dramatic printed neoprene dresses and because they are so intricate I tend to want to pair them with neutral accessories. Pulling a color combo from within the print of the dress, I went with a bright orange bag and a blue shoe to create a fiesta ready ensemble. So, make a Monday resolution to take color risks! I hope everyone has a great start to the week, and thank you as always for reading. 


2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! You're so right that I would have totally paired this dress with neutrals, but I really loved that you chose bright colors. I especially love the shoes and bags and I think those two pieces alone compliment each other and add so much to the dress.

    Amazing!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is beautiful! And I love the way you paired it with colorful shoes and that bag.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k