photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Saturday, August 2, 2014

And, I'm Back

 Jeans: TopShop // Vest: Theory (similar here and here) // Tank: J.Crew // Sunnies: Moorea Seal (such a steal!) // Bag: Gucci // Shoes: J.Crew (similar here) // Bracelets: David Yurman // Necklace: My Beloved & Co (My best friend Jessica got this for me for my birthday with my Grandmother's birthday in Roman Numerals on it, the sweetest gift ever)


 Hi Everyone! This past week I finally took the Florida Bar. Walking out of that exam was like walking back into my life!  After a couple weeks of wearing nothing but comfortable library-appropriate clothing, it is liberating to put on my heels and some of my new favorites that I have yet to wear! Maybe the most exciting addition are my mirrored sunnies. I had been looking at these from J.Crew here and here. However, my dear friend Lauren sent me a little pre-Bar pick me up and wouldn't you know it... they look just like pair I had been wanting but at a much better price! I love when that happens. So thanks Lauren! I am a lucky girl to have such wonderful friends. I hope everyone is having as wonderful of a weekend as I am, and thank you for reading.


2 comments:

  1. they look marvelous on you! Everyone needs a bar pick-me-up... or two or three. So PROUD OF YOU and whether you failed or passed, you did it with class ;) Also, that purse was made for you - it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!! And ive been lusting for those jeans since u posted them on insta, so I'm so happy to find out they're from topshop!!!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.NorthernLights-SouthernBelles.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k