photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, June 8, 2014

Summer Style & Raise.com

 Dress: BCBG (old, similar here) // Shoes: Zara (Similar here) // Hat: J.Crew // Bag: Loeffler Randall (last seen here) // Lips: Maybeline Electric Orange // Bracelets: David Yurman and Madewell // Rings: David Yurman and Bauble Bar

 The little white dress (or LWD) is one of my favorite summer staples. A LWD feels airy and feminine, and in an eyelet cotton it is perfect for the Florida heat. Dressed up or down, a white dress (much like it's LBD counterpart) can virtually work for any occasion. This one in particular I have had for years and summer, after summer, I am happy to report it re-enters my rotation. It is nice to know that some things really never go out of style. To spice up my tried and true LWD, I added a new favorite...my citrus clutch.  Lush prints featuring fruit, palms and other tropical graphics are everywhere this season. A clutch is a great way to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe, it provides just the right pop without going overboard. 

When shopping for classic summertime staples, or bright new trends, check out Raise.com. Raise is a new marketplace where you can buy discounted gift cards to your favorite brands, and sell your unused gift cards for cash. They have gift cards from many of my favorite brands such as Nordstrom, Sephora and Anthropologie. To sell your unused gift cards click here. Check out Raise to learn more; the concept is brilliant.  To I hope everyone has wonderful start to their week and thank you as always for reading.  

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I really like the pop of color with the bag :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k