photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nautical Mix

 Shorts: ASOS // Shirt: J.Crew // Shoes: Kate Spade // Jacket: J.Crew // Sunnies: Karen Walker Anywhere // Bracelets: David Yurman // Lips: Maybeline in Electric Orange // Bag: Vintage 

Navy and white stripes are the epitome of east-coast style.  Whether you are near the water, or miles away, they add a classic and nautical vibe to a wardrobe.  Here I paired two different sizes of stripes in the same classic palette and threw in some polka-dots for good measure. The field jacket helps to break up all the print and give this girly outfit a touch of contrast. I think being back in Florida is causing me to revert back to my preppy roots. Either way... I love, and will always love stripes for summer. Thank you as always for reading and have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this entire outfit. I am a sucker for navy and white, but the field jacket adds something unexpected. You look great!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k