photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, June 9, 2013

In Her Shoes


Since I have been home for the summer, I often make a trip back into my Mother's closet for inspiration. Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for her) we wear the same size shoe. When I spotted this leopard calf-hair sandal sitting practically ignored for years, I immediately plucked them off the shelf. Though my Mom may see me as a pest who steals her clothes, shoes, clutches, and jewelry; I remind her that I am just breathing new life into her closet. I am showing her that items she had once discarded to the top of shelf five can become like new. I am obviously providing a valuable service. The "borrowed sandals" dress up my high waisted black jeans and this fun high-to-low hem blouse making for a perfect out to dinner and drinks ensemble.
Thank you as always for reading and I hope you are having a great weekend! 


{ pom poms}





Shoes: Calvin Klein (old but similar here); Blouse: Asos; Jeans: H&M (old but similar here); Bag: Celine; Sunnies; Karen Walker; Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew; Lipstick; Bobbi Brown in Jenna 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable shoes.. I think I need those. Also the top is fabulous! Love the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased these shoes after looking at dozens! Most were heavy and oddly shaped . This shoe is light weight and actually fits nicely to the foot perhaps a wider foot would find it uncomfortable but I am a medium width and it was a good fit.

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k